SodaHead Tax Poll
Fair Tax Time Visitors
Welcome to the weekly discussion on Fair Tax! Exclusively on Blog Talk Radio. Fair Tax Time, every Wednesday at 6 O'Clock Pacific, join your host former California State Director for Fair Tax, John Wesley Nobles. John has been an advocate for Fair Tax and tax reform for the last 40 years! Join us in the chat room at The Fair Tax Time Radio Show.
Fair Tax is not a flat tax. The Fair Tax is a consumption tax, eliminating income taxes and actually abolishing the Internal Revenue Service. Please visit FairTaxNation.org for a complete self-study guide to Fair Tax.
We hope you will continue to join us Every Wednesday Evening from 6-7 PM PST (9-10 PM EST). Please use the Site Login form on the left to register with us and get updates about all of our candidates and the events we can be found at.
CALL-IN NUMBER: 619-393-6478
(If you're charged for long distance, call 1-888-436-1206)
- Meet Peggy Green-Ernst, Director, Government Affairs, AFFT, and our discussion would be all things Fair Tax
- Using PopVox.com with cofounder Rachna Choudry
- Meet Paul Chabot Candidate For The 31st Congressional District
- Congressman Steve King on Federal Taxation
- Wayback Wednesday - The Very First FairTax Time Show
- Meet Ken Smith, CA FairTax State Director
- Learn To Be A Fair Tax Ninja With Paul Hannosh
- Candidate For President Kerry Bowers Answers Your Questions
- Grassroots Activists Share Common Ground - A Potpourri
- Tax Expert John Gaver Dissects the Rubio/Lee Tax Plan