SodaHead Tax Poll
Prior guest Rachna Choudry dicusses popvox and the impact it's having on the political climate and process in our country. We'll discuss on how far Popvox has come from it's inception, to Choudry's first appearence on the show, to today. It's an exciting journey in the movement to get more people involved with what goes on in Washington to hold our elected leaders accountable.
Show times: 6 pm PT - 7 pm MT - 8 pm CT - 9 pm ET - Every Wednesday
All shows are live but are recorded for future play. We invite you to copy and share all programs.
Caller Lines: (619) 393-6478 or toll free (888) 436-1206
- Meet Peggy Green-Ernst, Director, Government Affairs, AFFT, and our discussion would be all things Fair Tax
- Using PopVox.com with cofounder Rachna Choudry
- Meet Paul Chabot Candidate For The 31st Congressional District
- Congressman Steve King on Federal Taxation
- Wayback Wednesday - The Very First FairTax Time Show
- Meet Ken Smith, CA FairTax State Director
- Learn To Be A Fair Tax Ninja With Paul Hannosh
- Candidate For President Kerry Bowers Answers Your Questions
- Grassroots Activists Share Common Ground - A Potpourri
- Tax Expert John Gaver Dissects the Rubio/Lee Tax Plan