SodaHead Tax Poll
Fair Tax Time Visitors
Paul Chabot is a Congressional Candidate for the 31st District of California for the 2016 elections but that's not all; Paul will discuss who he is, why he's running, and what his election to Congress means for the country. These are turbulent times as the nation ponders the next 4 years and beyond, with crippling debt, an increasingly complicated and outmoded tax system, and a government that has gone astray. The nation looks to the next generation of leaders who are fully prepared to take on the challenges of tomorrow and Paul Chabot will make his case.
Show times: 6 pm PT - 7 pm MT - 8 pm CT - 9 pm ET - Every Wednesday
All shows are live but are recorded for future play. We invite you to copy and share all programs.
Caller Lines: (619) 393-6478 or toll free (888) 436-1206
- Meet Peggy Green-Ernst, Director, Government Affairs, AFFT, and our discussion would be all things Fair Tax
- Using PopVox.com with cofounder Rachna Choudry
- Meet Paul Chabot Candidate For The 31st Congressional District
- Congressman Steve King on Federal Taxation
- Wayback Wednesday - The Very First FairTax Time Show
- Meet Ken Smith, CA FairTax State Director
- Learn To Be A Fair Tax Ninja With Paul Hannosh
- Candidate For President Kerry Bowers Answers Your Questions
- Grassroots Activists Share Common Ground - A Potpourri
- Tax Expert John Gaver Dissects the Rubio/Lee Tax Plan