SodaHead Tax Poll
Fair Tax Time Visitors
FairTax Time Radio has been on the air for 4 years now! So, for tax day, 2015, we will replay the very first broadcast from April, 2011. It's interesting to see how the show has evolved. As the brainchild of our host, John Wesley Nobles, FairTax Time Radio has amassed many thousands of listeners in nearly 200 individual shows. We invite you to grab a beverage while you sit back and listen to the pilot show.
Because it is a replay, the chat room and phone lines will NOT be open. You may listen on your computer at the link provided.
Other archived shows may be found at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/search?q=fairtax4ca
Fair Tax Time is brought to you commercial free each Wednesday evening, 6PM PT, 9PM ET, courtesy of our host, John Wesley Nobles.
- Meet Peggy Green-Ernst, Director, Government Affairs, AFFT, and our discussion would be all things Fair Tax
- Using PopVox.com with cofounder Rachna Choudry
- Meet Paul Chabot Candidate For The 31st Congressional District
- Congressman Steve King on Federal Taxation
- Wayback Wednesday - The Very First FairTax Time Show
- Meet Ken Smith, CA FairTax State Director
- Learn To Be A Fair Tax Ninja With Paul Hannosh
- Candidate For President Kerry Bowers Answers Your Questions
- Grassroots Activists Share Common Ground - A Potpourri
- Tax Expert John Gaver Dissects the Rubio/Lee Tax Plan