SodaHead Tax Poll
Fair Tax Time Visitors
Our special guest thie week, 4/8/15, on FairTax Time Radio will be a man who made the commitment to be the State Director for FairTax in California, Ken Smith. That is no small job in a state with 53 congressional districts, each with a population of about 700,000. This volunteer position is a major sacrifice in personal time and resources, with the desired goal of significantly increasing the number of House and Senate cosponsors of HR25 and S155 and creating a demand on the part of the citizens for their representatives to do so. The conversation will be about the Virtual March on Washington and what is happening with activists in California. Those activities will be copied all over the country, so this interview will be pertinent for everyone.
We also expect to hear from our friend, comedian Rodney Lee Conover, and we also hope to get an update from Prseidential candidate Kerry Bowers as to his thoughts about Rand Paul entering the race.
Fair Tax Time is brought to you commercial free each Wednesday evening, 6PM PT, 9PM ET, courtesy of our host, John Wesley Nobles. You may listen on your computer or on your phone. Dial (619) 393-6478 or, if you’re charged for long distance, use our toll-free line: (888) 436-1206. Just follow instructions when the nice British lady answers.
Please share this show with your friends!
- Meet Peggy Green-Ernst, Director, Government Affairs, AFFT, and our discussion would be all things Fair Tax
- Using PopVox.com with cofounder Rachna Choudry
- Meet Paul Chabot Candidate For The 31st Congressional District
- Congressman Steve King on Federal Taxation
- Wayback Wednesday - The Very First FairTax Time Show
- Meet Ken Smith, CA FairTax State Director
- Learn To Be A Fair Tax Ninja With Paul Hannosh
- Candidate For President Kerry Bowers Answers Your Questions
- Grassroots Activists Share Common Ground - A Potpourri
- Tax Expert John Gaver Dissects the Rubio/Lee Tax Plan