SodaHead Tax Poll
Tonight - 3/18/2015 - on FairTax Time Radio, a potpourri of special guests talking about current events:
1) Today’s Celebrate Israel Rally, and how California Activists got behind it with just a few hours notice; 2) Private showing of "Unfair: Exposing The IRS" at Tea Party Patriot High Desert Support Group Meeting this Saturday; 3) PopVox.com training for seniors on their smart phones; 4) Getting California Fair Taxers and others to use Facebook and other social media.
We expect discussion from Raymond Herrera of the Anti-Amnesty Movement; Former CA Gubernatorial Candidate Robert Newman; Raul Rodriguez of "We The People Rising"; Dana Hamilton Krause, High Desert Activist. We also hope to hear from FairTax leaders from across the country.
Fair Tax Time is brought to you commercial-free each Wednesday evening, 6PM PT, 9PM ET, courtesy of our host, John Wesley Nobles. You may listen on your computer or on your phone. Dial (619) 393-6478 or, if you’re charged for long distance, use our toll-free line: (888) 436-1206. Just follow instructions when the nice British lady answers.
Please share this show with your friends!
- Meet Peggy Green-Ernst, Director, Government Affairs, AFFT, and our discussion would be all things Fair Tax
- Using PopVox.com with cofounder Rachna Choudry
- Meet Paul Chabot Candidate For The 31st Congressional District
- Congressman Steve King on Federal Taxation
- Wayback Wednesday - The Very First FairTax Time Show
- Meet Ken Smith, CA FairTax State Director
- Learn To Be A Fair Tax Ninja With Paul Hannosh
- Candidate For President Kerry Bowers Answers Your Questions
- Grassroots Activists Share Common Ground - A Potpourri
- Tax Expert John Gaver Dissects the Rubio/Lee Tax Plan