SodaHead Tax Poll
Our highly-respected guest this Wednesday, March 11, is John Gaver, author of “ The Rich Don’t Pay Tax … Or Do They?” and hundreds of well-researched and documented articles on the real effects of taxation on real Americans. In this week’s episode, John takes apart the tax reform proposition of Senators Marco Rubio and Mike Lee. At the core of the discussion is the following quote from Gaver’s blog post on the subject: “Based on its hugely preferential treatment of big businesses, over small businesses, the Rubio/Lee tax plan must have been written by lobbyists for some of the nation’s largest businesses.” Read the entire article here: http://therichdontpaytax.com/blog/, and bring your questions and comments to the show.
Fair Tax Time is brought to you commercial free each Wednesday evening, 6PM PT, 9PM ET, courtesy of our host, John Wesley Nobles. You may listen on your computer or on your phone. Dial (619) 393-6478 or, if you’re charged for long distance, use our toll-free line: (888) 436-1206. Just follow instructions when the nice British lady answers.
Please share this show with your friends!
- Meet Peggy Green-Ernst, Director, Government Affairs, AFFT, and our discussion would be all things Fair Tax
- Using PopVox.com with cofounder Rachna Choudry
- Meet Paul Chabot Candidate For The 31st Congressional District
- Congressman Steve King on Federal Taxation
- Wayback Wednesday - The Very First FairTax Time Show
- Meet Ken Smith, CA FairTax State Director
- Learn To Be A Fair Tax Ninja With Paul Hannosh
- Candidate For President Kerry Bowers Answers Your Questions
- Grassroots Activists Share Common Ground - A Potpourri
- Tax Expert John Gaver Dissects the Rubio/Lee Tax Plan