SodaHead Tax Poll
Fair Tax Time Visitors
Our 2 guests on FairTax Time Radio this week should ruffle a few feathers.
Greyson Peltier is a member of the Board of Directors of Tea Party Youth, the home of youth action in the Tea Party movement. Greyson's background includes Internet and terrestrial radio commentaries as well as reporting for organizations like Government Accountability Network and Huffington Post Media's Patch. He started on radio when he was only 12 years old. Today, Greyson focuses on youth and minority issues while studying for degrees in Business, Economics, and Communications at Coastline College in Newport Beach, CA. He has made President's List and is a co-founder and lifetime member of Alpha Beta Gamma. He also volunteers as a tax preparer with the IRS' VITA program, helping lower-income taxpayers and working through the complexities of tax law to get the best outcome for those who need it most.
We will also have Raymond Herrera, founder of "We The People Rising" and a long time activist talk about Taxation and Illegal Immigration, even though it is frequently reported that his public comments are bigoted and inflammatory. We all know Raymond from the Rancho Murrietta confrontation where the buses of illegals were turned back. He also has experience as a member of the anti-immigrant front group You Don’t Speak for Me and the Minutemen.
Fair Tax Time is brought to you commercial free each Wednesday evening, 6PM PT, 9PM ET, courtesy of our host, John Wesley Nobles. You may listen on your computer or on your phone. Dial (619) 393-6478 or, if you’re charged for long distance, use our toll-free line: (888) 436-1206. Just follow instructions when the nice British lady answers.
- Meet Peggy Green-Ernst, Director, Government Affairs, AFFT, and our discussion would be all things Fair Tax
- Using PopVox.com with cofounder Rachna Choudry
- Meet Paul Chabot Candidate For The 31st Congressional District
- Congressman Steve King on Federal Taxation
- Wayback Wednesday - The Very First FairTax Time Show
- Meet Ken Smith, CA FairTax State Director
- Learn To Be A Fair Tax Ninja With Paul Hannosh
- Candidate For President Kerry Bowers Answers Your Questions
- Grassroots Activists Share Common Ground - A Potpourri
- Tax Expert John Gaver Dissects the Rubio/Lee Tax Plan