SodaHead Tax Poll
Week after week, treat after treat, FairTax Time Radio brings you the best in timely tax info and knowlegable guests. The country’s premier tax expert, Daniel J. Pilla, joins us this week for a discussion critical to success in dealing with the IRS, whether it be an audit or the latest trend in tax problems - identity theft.
Dan will discuss some of the details in his newest book, “How to Win Your Tax Audit,” which include 15 IRS Bluffs and Intimidations—and How to Counter them; 11 Essential Taxpayers Rights—and How to Assert Them; and How to Prevent and Solve Identity Theft.
Mr. Pilla, through his web site TaxHelpOnline, has helped millions of taxpayers solve their IRS problems. The Wall Street Journal ranked Dan's book, “The IRS Problem Solver,” as the number one tax book in America; Recently, his appearance on Fox Business News revealed a lot: FBNclip.
Fair Tax Time is brought to you commercial free each Wednesday evening, 6PM Pacific time, 9PM Eastern, courtesy of our host, John Wesley Nobles. You may listen on your computer or on your phone. Dial (619) 393-6478 or, if you’re charged for long distance, use our toll-free line: (888) 436-1206. Just follow instructions when the nice British lady answers.
Please share this show with your friends!
- Meet Peggy Green-Ernst, Director, Government Affairs, AFFT, and our discussion would be all things Fair Tax
- Using PopVox.com with cofounder Rachna Choudry
- Meet Paul Chabot Candidate For The 31st Congressional District
- Congressman Steve King on Federal Taxation
- Wayback Wednesday - The Very First FairTax Time Show
- Meet Ken Smith, CA FairTax State Director
- Learn To Be A Fair Tax Ninja With Paul Hannosh
- Candidate For President Kerry Bowers Answers Your Questions
- Grassroots Activists Share Common Ground - A Potpourri
- Tax Expert John Gaver Dissects the Rubio/Lee Tax Plan