SodaHead Tax Poll
Who says the country is going down the toilet because our youth aren’t smart enough? We at FairTax Time Radio know better! Join us this Wednesday evening as we present 2 of the best and brightest - and prettiest, too; Constance Towers and Esther Ross, both political science students in California.
Constance Towers is a fourth year political science major at the University of California, Riverside. As a first generation American, she has grown up with a deep appreciation for this great nation and the rights and responsibilities that come with being an American.
Esther Ross is majoring in Political Science and Pre-Law at Victor Valley College. She founded and is the current Chair of VVC College Republicans. She is also the Social Sciences Senator of VVC ASB and Precinct Co-Chair of Hi-Desert Republican Women, Federated. Esther was involved with the Model United Nations Conference and also a former Intern for the U.S. House of Representatives.
Fair Tax Time is brought to you commercial free each Wednesday evening, 6PM Pacific time, 9PM Eastern, courtesy of our host, John Wesley Nobles. You may listen on your computer or on your phone. Dial (619) 393-6478 or, if you’re charged for long distance, use our toll-free line: (888) 436-1206. Just follow instructions when the nice British lady answers.
Please share this show with your friends!
- Meet Peggy Green-Ernst, Director, Government Affairs, AFFT, and our discussion would be all things Fair Tax
- Using PopVox.com with cofounder Rachna Choudry
- Meet Paul Chabot Candidate For The 31st Congressional District
- Congressman Steve King on Federal Taxation
- Wayback Wednesday - The Very First FairTax Time Show
- Meet Ken Smith, CA FairTax State Director
- Learn To Be A Fair Tax Ninja With Paul Hannosh
- Candidate For President Kerry Bowers Answers Your Questions
- Grassroots Activists Share Common Ground - A Potpourri
- Tax Expert John Gaver Dissects the Rubio/Lee Tax Plan