SodaHead Tax Poll
The FairTax Time Radio Show is proud to bring you special guests from other patriotic radio programs. This week we will present:
Douglas V. Gibbs of Constitution Radio. Local and national politics discussed through the lens of the Constitution, Saturdays at 2:00 pm Pacific. The program can be heard live worldwide on KCAAradio.com.
Josh Bernstein of The Josh Bernstein Show, where liberal hypocrisy and leftist lunacy is exposed and dismantled with intellect and facts. TUESDAY at 2-3pm pst and every THURSDAY NIGHT 7-8pm pst and SATURDAY morning 9-10am pst at http://www.joshbernsteinpoliticalwriter.com/josh-talk-radio/
Alex Meluskey of FairTax For All Radio, produced in order to better inform the public of the number one option they have to eliminate the IRS and change the current tax system to one where everybody is better off. This option is HR25/S155, the non partisan FairTax Act. 11PM ET at www.960thepatriot.com.
Other possible guests:
Don Dix of Unite Inland Empire Radio (AM 590 in California’s Inland Empire area, archived at http://redlandsteaparty.net/RTP/unite-ie-radio-program-archives/)
Pastor Wiley S. Drake Sr. of the Wiley Drake Show (http://thewileydrakeshow.com/)
Liberals and establishment-types be warned: these guests take no prisoners.
Fair Tax Time is brought to you commercial free each Wednesday evening, 6PM Pacific time, 9PM Eastern, courtesy of our host, John Wesley Nobles. You may listen on your computer or on your phone. Dial (619) 393-6478 or, if you’re charged for long distance, use our toll-free line: (888) 436-1206. Just follow instructions when the nice British lady answers.
Please share this show with your friends!
- Meet Peggy Green-Ernst, Director, Government Affairs, AFFT, and our discussion would be all things Fair Tax
- Using PopVox.com with cofounder Rachna Choudry
- Meet Paul Chabot Candidate For The 31st Congressional District
- Congressman Steve King on Federal Taxation
- Wayback Wednesday - The Very First FairTax Time Show
- Meet Ken Smith, CA FairTax State Director
- Learn To Be A Fair Tax Ninja With Paul Hannosh
- Candidate For President Kerry Bowers Answers Your Questions
- Grassroots Activists Share Common Ground - A Potpourri
- Tax Expert John Gaver Dissects the Rubio/Lee Tax Plan