SodaHead Tax Poll
Fair Tax Time Visitors
Our final AllStar Replay show on FairTax Time Radio will air at 9PM Eastern, 6PM Pacific and feature Steve Isaacson, who - at the time - was planning to be a candidate for US House in Arkansas’ 3rd District. He has officially declared himself a candidate for the 2016 election, and is committed to cosponsoring the FairTax when elected.
His concern with issues facing veterans is grounded in his own experience there and thus, is sincere. The man also has a sense of humor that makes him delightful to talk to. Mr. Isaacson has read HR25, THE Fair Tax bill, and heartily supports it.
This show was a bit topsy-turvy because some other planned guests were late and because we had intended to do an audio link to a conference call that turned out to be postponed. But we think on our feet, and all’s well that ends well! It was one of the top 8 shows of the last 2 years.
Fair Tax Time is brought to you commercial free each Wednesday evening, 6PM Pacific time, 9PM Eastern, courtesy of Sheryl Hyatt, of Chapman Chrysler Jeep in Henderson, NV. Call Sheryl for your automotive needs at (702) 771-3033. As this is a replay of a former show, the phone lines and chat room will NOT be open, although the show will be archived so you may listen any time. You are invited to copy and share with all your friends. Thank you to to all our loyal listeners for their continued support.
Please share this show with your friends!
Respectfully submitted by Bill Payne, producer
- Meet Peggy Green-Ernst, Director, Government Affairs, AFFT, and our discussion would be all things Fair Tax
- Using PopVox.com with cofounder Rachna Choudry
- Meet Paul Chabot Candidate For The 31st Congressional District
- Congressman Steve King on Federal Taxation
- Wayback Wednesday - The Very First FairTax Time Show
- Meet Ken Smith, CA FairTax State Director
- Learn To Be A Fair Tax Ninja With Paul Hannosh
- Candidate For President Kerry Bowers Answers Your Questions
- Grassroots Activists Share Common Ground - A Potpourri
- Tax Expert John Gaver Dissects the Rubio/Lee Tax Plan