SodaHead Tax Poll
Fair Tax Time Visitors
This week's Fair Tax Time will feature 2 special guests, both very knowledgable about the currently popular subject - the Article 5 Convention Of States. This episode promises to be very informative.
Author Brent Morehouse will discuss his book "Bill Of Reform." The book offers the reader a compelling list of the similarities between the 1770s and Today. It shows that if we look to history, the answers for the reform we seek, are laid out before us. As in many applications, history provides answers to many of today's problems, one of which always concerns Fair Tax Time listeners: tax reform.
Yale Wishnick is the Arizona State Director for Fair Tax, and Arizona State Director for the Convention Of States.
You should take this opportunity to become informed about an increasingly important subject. When it becomes everyday, mainstream news, informed individuals will help to create informed voters - something this country needs in abundance. Be a leader! Join us on Wednesday at 6PM Pacific, 7PM Mtn, 8PM Central, 9PM Eastern for Fair Tax Time Radio, brought to you Commercial-Free each week by the host, John Wesley Nobles.
As this is a replay of a former show, the phone lines and chat room will NOT be open, although the show will be archived so you may listen any time. You are invited to copy and share with all your friends. Thank you to to all our loyal listeners for their continued support.
- Meet Peggy Green-Ernst, Director, Government Affairs, AFFT, and our discussion would be all things Fair Tax
- Using PopVox.com with cofounder Rachna Choudry
- Meet Paul Chabot Candidate For The 31st Congressional District
- Congressman Steve King on Federal Taxation
- Wayback Wednesday - The Very First FairTax Time Show
- Meet Ken Smith, CA FairTax State Director
- Learn To Be A Fair Tax Ninja With Paul Hannosh
- Candidate For President Kerry Bowers Answers Your Questions
- Grassroots Activists Share Common Ground - A Potpourri
- Tax Expert John Gaver Dissects the Rubio/Lee Tax Plan