SodaHead Tax Poll
Frederick Douglass is an iconic historical figure whose noble qualities are visible in the lives of four major biblical characters: Joseph, Moses, Paul and Jesus. Many people, including tonight’s special guest, believe that Douglass’ political and social principles can heal our beloved nation.
Join us as KCarl Smith explains how we will begin to engage all Americans in common-sense dialogue. Smith’s own history began the same as many black Americans, as part of a family steeped in Democratic politics and Christian values. He saw the conflicts and became what he calls a politico-schizophrenic. Studying history, Smith read much of the extensive works of Frederick Douglass. Later, he founded the Frederick Douglass Republicans, an organization dedicated to Douglass’ Life-Empowering Values: Respect for the Constitution; Respect for life; Belief in limited government; and Belief in personal responsibility.
Fair Tax Time is brought to you commercial free each Wednesday evening, 6PM Pacific time, 9PM Eastern, by the host John Wesley Nobles. As this is a replay of a former show, the phone lines and chat room will NOT be open, although the show will be archived so you may listen any time. You are invited to copy and share with all your friends. Thank you to to all our loyal listeners for their continued support.
Please share this show!
- Meet Peggy Green-Ernst, Director, Government Affairs, AFFT, and our discussion would be all things Fair Tax
- Using PopVox.com with cofounder Rachna Choudry
- Meet Paul Chabot Candidate For The 31st Congressional District
- Congressman Steve King on Federal Taxation
- Wayback Wednesday - The Very First FairTax Time Show
- Meet Ken Smith, CA FairTax State Director
- Learn To Be A Fair Tax Ninja With Paul Hannosh
- Candidate For President Kerry Bowers Answers Your Questions
- Grassroots Activists Share Common Ground - A Potpourri
- Tax Expert John Gaver Dissects the Rubio/Lee Tax Plan