SodaHead Tax Poll
Fair Tax Time Visitors
Wednesday, December 10 features another in our series of AllStar Replay shows. This week features Congressman Jim Bridenstine. Mr. Bridenstine’s youth belies his education and experience, as well as the respect he gets from Congress on both sides of the aisle.
After completing a triple major at Rice University, Jim became a pilot in the US Navy. He flew the E-2C Hawkeye and the F-18 Hornet in Iraq and Afghanistan, and flew at the Naval Strike and Air Warfare Center, the parent command to TOPGUN. Following active duty, Bridenstine obtained an MBA at Cornell University.
Jim Bridenstine has become widely recognized in the House for his integrity and commitment to principles. On June 26, 2012, Bridenstine pulled a major upset against five-term incumbent U.S. Congressman John Sullivan in the Republican primary. His time in the House has been highlighted by several bold events and sponsorship of innovative legislation.
We will learn about his bill to repeal the 16th Amendment, why he voted against the Ryan/Murray budget deal, his “Provide For The Common Defense” Act, his “Weather Forecasting Improvement” Act, and we will ask him about his August Tax Reform Town Hall, which had to be re-scheduled to a larger venue because of heavy attendance.
Fair Tax Time is brought to you commercial-free each Wednesday at 6PM Pacific, 9PM Eastern. As this is a replay of a former show, the phone lines and chat room will NOT be open, although the show will be archived so you may listen any time. You are invited to copy and share with all your friends. Thank you to to all our loyal listeners for their continued support.
Please share this show:
- Meet Peggy Green-Ernst, Director, Government Affairs, AFFT, and our discussion would be all things Fair Tax
- Using PopVox.com with cofounder Rachna Choudry
- Meet Paul Chabot Candidate For The 31st Congressional District
- Congressman Steve King on Federal Taxation
- Wayback Wednesday - The Very First FairTax Time Show
- Meet Ken Smith, CA FairTax State Director
- Learn To Be A Fair Tax Ninja With Paul Hannosh
- Candidate For President Kerry Bowers Answers Your Questions
- Grassroots Activists Share Common Ground - A Potpourri
- Tax Expert John Gaver Dissects the Rubio/Lee Tax Plan