SodaHead Tax Poll
One of our best shows of 2013 featured Dan Bongino, who - at the time - was a candidate for US House in Maryland's 6th Congressional District. In a few short minutes, our listeners knew that Bongino was not the average candidate and that FairTaxers everywhere wanted his voice in Congress.
Why? Well, imagine you are Bongino: So, you left one good job (a NYPD Officer) to go to work investigating financial crimes at the Secret Service. 7 years later, the Secret Service recruited you for the elite Presidential Protective Division, where you served George W. Bush and then Barack Obama. You resigned from the Secret Service in 2011 to run for a Senate seat in Maryland. And now you run for the US House in Maryland's 6th District? ARE YOU CRAZY?
Such is the story of Dan Bongino, our Special Guest on Fair Tax Time on Wednesday, December 3. We discuss Dan's commitment to represent the people of Maryland. We will also talk about his new book, "Life Inside the Bubble: Why a Top-Ranked Secret Service Agent Walked Away from It All." It promises to be a fascinating show.
As always, Fair Tax Time will air Commercial-Free at 9PM Eastern, 6PM Pacific. Since this is a replay of a previous show, out phone and chat lines will NOT be open. Our next scheduled live show will air on January 7, 2015. For more show info, please visit Fair Tax Time Radio, Fair Tax Nation, and HR25TaxReview.
Please share this show with your friends!
- Meet Peggy Green-Ernst, Director, Government Affairs, AFFT, and our discussion would be all things Fair Tax
- Using PopVox.com with cofounder Rachna Choudry
- Meet Paul Chabot Candidate For The 31st Congressional District
- Congressman Steve King on Federal Taxation
- Wayback Wednesday - The Very First FairTax Time Show
- Meet Ken Smith, CA FairTax State Director
- Learn To Be A Fair Tax Ninja With Paul Hannosh
- Candidate For President Kerry Bowers Answers Your Questions
- Grassroots Activists Share Common Ground - A Potpourri
- Tax Expert John Gaver Dissects the Rubio/Lee Tax Plan