SodaHead Tax Poll
Wednesday, November 26 will feature another FairTax Time AllStar Replay from 1/16/2013. Showtime: 6PM Pacific, 9PM Eastern. This show features House Ways And Means Committee member, Adrian Smith, who joined us on May 22, 2013.
Smith is a 4-term Representative from one of the largest U.S. House districts in the country, NE-3. As a member of the House Ways And Means Committee, he serves on 2 subcommittees - Trade and Health - and 7 caucuses.
We will hear Congressman Smith's views on a number of issues and how they relate to taxes on each of us. We also hope to hear what he thinks about the current IRS issue.
As this is a replay of a former show, the phone lines and chat room will NOT be open, although the show will be archived so you may listen any time. You are invited to copy and share with all your friends. Thank you to to all our loyal listeners for their continued support.
Do your friends a favor and share this program!
- Meet Peggy Green-Ernst, Director, Government Affairs, AFFT, and our discussion would be all things Fair Tax
- Using PopVox.com with cofounder Rachna Choudry
- Meet Paul Chabot Candidate For The 31st Congressional District
- Congressman Steve King on Federal Taxation
- Wayback Wednesday - The Very First FairTax Time Show
- Meet Ken Smith, CA FairTax State Director
- Learn To Be A Fair Tax Ninja With Paul Hannosh
- Candidate For President Kerry Bowers Answers Your Questions
- Grassroots Activists Share Common Ground - A Potpourri
- Tax Expert John Gaver Dissects the Rubio/Lee Tax Plan