SodaHead Tax Poll
Wednesday, November 19 will feature a Fair Tax Time AllStars replay of our most listened-to show ever, from 4/10/2013. Congressman Steve King and educator Jeffrey Locke are the featured guests.
Congressman Steve King (IA-4) is a controversial member of the U.S. House Of Representatives, who is a long-term supporter of the Fair Tax type of consumption tax. What makes him controversial is his unconventional thought process when it comes to assessing the best way to accomplish a goal, making him misunderstood by many who later eat their words when they discover that he was so often right.
Jeff Locke is, by profession, a visual arts educator in eastern Kansas for over 20 years. He also serves on the Kansas Volunteer Commission at the request of Governor Sam Brownback. Locke also ran for the State Representative seat in the 2nd district of Kansas in '08, '10 and 2012.
Special thanks to Creative and Dreams Network Artist Angelo M for that great intro music, "30 Years." You can hear Angelo's music at http://www.creativeanddreams.com
As this is a replay of a former show, the phone lines and chat room will NOT be open, although the show will be archived so you may listen any time. You are invited to copy and share with all your friends. Thank you to to all our loyal listeners for their continued support.
Please share this show with your friends!
- Meet Peggy Green-Ernst, Director, Government Affairs, AFFT, and our discussion would be all things Fair Tax
- Using PopVox.com with cofounder Rachna Choudry
- Meet Paul Chabot Candidate For The 31st Congressional District
- Congressman Steve King on Federal Taxation
- Wayback Wednesday - The Very First FairTax Time Show
- Meet Ken Smith, CA FairTax State Director
- Learn To Be A Fair Tax Ninja With Paul Hannosh
- Candidate For President Kerry Bowers Answers Your Questions
- Grassroots Activists Share Common Ground - A Potpourri
- Tax Expert John Gaver Dissects the Rubio/Lee Tax Plan