SodaHead Tax Poll
Fair Tax Time Visitors
Wednesday, November 12 will feature a Fair tax Time AllStar Replay from 1/16/2013. Showtime: 6PM Pacific, 9PM Eastern
We are pleased to have Daniel J. Pilla as our guest on Fair Tax Time Radio. Daniel J. Pilla is a tax litigation consultant and executive director of the Tax Freedom Institute, a national association of tax professionals. He is the author of 11 books, hundreds of articles, and dozens of reports on IRS problems resolution and taxpayer rights issues. One of his books, The IRS Problem Solver, was ranked by the Wall Street Journal as the number one tax book in America.
Special thanks to Creative and Dreams Network Artist Angelo M for that great intro music, "30 Years." You can hear Angelo's music at http://www.creativeanddreams.com
As this is a replay of a former show, the phone lines and chat room will NOT be open, although the show will be archived so you may listen any time. You are invited to copy and share with all your friends. Thank you to to all our loyal listeners for their continued support.
Do your friends a favor, and share this show with them!
- Meet Peggy Green-Ernst, Director, Government Affairs, AFFT, and our discussion would be all things Fair Tax
- Using PopVox.com with cofounder Rachna Choudry
- Meet Paul Chabot Candidate For The 31st Congressional District
- Congressman Steve King on Federal Taxation
- Wayback Wednesday - The Very First FairTax Time Show
- Meet Ken Smith, CA FairTax State Director
- Learn To Be A Fair Tax Ninja With Paul Hannosh
- Candidate For President Kerry Bowers Answers Your Questions
- Grassroots Activists Share Common Ground - A Potpourri
- Tax Expert John Gaver Dissects the Rubio/Lee Tax Plan